Thank you for ordering a NOI eBook.
The *ebook* will be sent as a PDF therefore treat the document as you would any regular PDF document. However, unlike most PDFs, this ebook is for personal use only. You cannot duplicate, print, link to, forward, distribute or sell the file (images or text) to any other party. Under no circumstances can you print this ebook.
Downloading to PC/Laptop
- Be sure to have the most recent version of Adobe Reader. You can download Adobe Reader for free from http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Click the download link below and wait patiently for the file to download (it may take a few minutes depending on your computer or internet speed).
The document will open as a tab in your browser. Click File > Save as or Save page as to save the page locally on your computer.
Downloading to iPad
Before downloading ensure an ebook reader is installed such as iBooks from the iTunes App Store.
- Ensure your iPad is version 4.3 or later, to check this go to: Settings > General > About > Version.
- Copy the download URL by using a click and hold gesture on the supplied link.
- Paste the download link within the address bar of your internet browser.
- After the ebook is fully loaded tap the screen and options (open in iBook’s or another ‘reader’) will appear in the top right of the screen.
- Tap the link and your book will be saved on your device.
- If you are downloading onto your PC and transferring onto an iPad you will need to save it to iTunes first and sync your PC with your iPad.
Downloading to Android devices
- Ensure you have the most recent version of your preferred PDF reader.
- Download to a PC first, save locally then transfer to your device.