Thank you for ordering a NOI audiobook.
Downloading the Audiobook is for personal use only. You cannot duplicate electronically, share, link to, forward, distribute or sell the file to another party. Make sure your internet browser is up to date before attempting to download any electronic file.
The download is an MP3 file requiring 266 MB of disk space which can be used through any popular audio platform.
Audiobook MUST first be downloaded to a computer – NOT A MOBILE DEVICE.
To transfer to your portable device (tablet or phone) you will first need to import the MP3 file into your chosen platform and in some instances be converted into or transferred into the audiobook section. For example, in iTunes:
- Choose File > Add to Library, locate the file on your computer and click Open.
- Move the file into the audiobooks section:
– Select Music from the list of libraries on the left
– Right click the Explain Pain Audiobook file and select Album Info from the popup menu
– Select the Options tab from the window that appears and then choose Audiobook from the Media Kind dropdown.
Now your imported audiobook should appear in the Audiobooks section of iTunes, which you can then sync to your iPhone.